Guidelines for Submission
Say for Development is an open source. We encourage everyone to make contributions to Say for Development. All submissions must be related to development issues and can be made in the following categories:
- Articles must be original and intended to be published at Say for Development. Once published, the author reserves the right to publish it elsewhere but must mention that Say for Development is the original publisher.
- Articles must be written in English.
- The maximum length of an article is 3500 words (excluding bibliography).
- Articles must be referenced: including in-text citations and a bibliography.
- Any standard method of referencing is acceptable, e.g. APA, MLA, Harvard and Endnotes
- Submissions must include an abstract of maximum 100 words and a short profile of the author(s).
- The maximum length of an opinion/reflection piece is 2000 words.
- Submissions must include a short profile of the author(s).
- Photo Story
- A story can be either a single photograph or a sequence (maximum six photographs).
- All photographs must be accompanied by a description including the date and location of the photograph taken
- All photographs should be submitted in jpeg format (maximum size of 1 MB)
All submissions are subject to a panel review and must be submitted to email@example.com